Sunday, June 28, 2009

ODTUG K-Scope 2009 - Day Three


Saturday the real work began.

Fifty-four laptops were delivered in support of the two Hands-On Labs. All we're cloned by the hardware vendor and should be ready to go. Everything went according to plan. The hardware vendor had the machines in Monterey by 10:00 a.m. and by 1:00 p.m. setup was complete.

Spent the afternoon helping out at the registration desk. I ran into Roel Hartman, Scott Spendolini, Doug Gault in the hotel lobby. Great to see them again in person after swapping emails for the past few months. Afterwards, I got to spend a minute with Francis Mignault. I met Francis last year in New Orleans and really enjoy his company.

Dinner was spent at Fandango's with Jerry Ireland, David Schleis, Marc De Oliveira, John King, Bambi Price, Barbara Morris and Jeff Jacobs. I had my first taste of Cassoulet Maison and it was...magnifique!

Our journey continues...

No comments: